IMPARTING SKILLS, TRANSFORMING LIVES
On Ground Experience
- Implemented Sadbahawana Program across Kashmir Valley with 35 RR, 9 RR, 42 RR, 62 RR, 19 Mahar Regiment, 17 Garwal, Victor Force, 19 Division.
- Capacity Building Training Programs of Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Govt. Of India in Jammu & Kashmir.
- Implemented Mission Fallah Program of Indian Army in Toshamidan
- Implemented the Chinar9Jawan Club Program of the Indian army across J & K.
- Implemented the Community Development Centre program of the Indian Army in Budgam District.
- Implemented the Skill Development Training Program of National Backward Class & Finance Development Corporation in J&K & Utterpardesh.
- Implemented the National Urban Livelihood Mission (NULM) Program of Govt. Of India in J&K.
- Implemented Skill Development in Electronics System Design & Manufacturing (ESDM) Program of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Govt. Of India in J&K, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, and Assam.
- Implemented the Skill development Training program of National Safaie Karamcharie & Finance Development Corporation for Safie Karamcharies and their dependents in Srinagar & Reasi districts of J&K.
- Implemented Pradahan Mantari Kaushal Vikas Yojna Skill Development Program in Jammu & Kashmir.
- Implemented Employment Linked Skill Development Training Program of Badamibagh Cantonment Board.
- Implemented NTPC/Mosaic CSR program in Ganderbal and Bandipora District of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Implemented RECL/B-able CSR programme in Srinagar and Budgam District of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Implemented a PFC/B-able CSR program in Budgam District of Jammu & Kashmir.
Vision: To inspire among youth the need to be self – reliant, competitive & secular.
Mission: Our Mission is the evolution of a good man and a good society based on pluralism and democracy. We believe that Youth must take the lead and the initiative in building that kind of society.